Research Canada On the Move
RC On the Move is Research Canada’s newsletter for Members. Produced three to six times each year, the RC On the Move provides Members with a political and policy update, information about Research Canada’s upcoming Parliamentary Health Research Caucus events, News from the HRI Portal, and more.
Research Canada Update
RC Update is a newsletter for Parliamentarians that focuses on the most recent Parliamentary Health Research Caucus events and aims to profile the incredible research happening at our Member institutions.
The Pulse on the Hill
The Pulse on the Hill is a brief update on political and policy Ottawa from Research Canada’s President and CEO, distributed to our Members, Supporters and Partners.
Annual Member Value Reports
- Member Value Report 2018
- Member Value Report 2017
- Value Letter to Members 2016
- Value Letter to Members 2015
- Annual Report 2014 Health Research the New Superhero: Facing Off Against Emerging Health Challenges
- Annual Report 2013 Harnessing a New Era of Partnerships and Networks in Health Innovation
- Annual Report 2012 Working for All Canadians to Improve Health and Build Prosperity
- Annual Report 2011 Toward a Paradigm Shift: The Future of Health Research in Canada
For Research Canada’s Policy Reports and Submissions, click here.