Research Canada On the Move
RC On the Move is Research Canada’s newsletter for Members. Produced three to six times each year, the RC On the Move provides Members with a political and policy update, information about Research Canada’s upcoming Parliamentary Health Research Caucus events, News from the HRI Portal, and more.
- Politically Speaking: 2023 Fall Economic Statement | The Road Ahead: On the Path to Budget 2024
- Upcoming Parliamentary Health Research Caucus Event: Breakthrough Stem Cell Research & the Power of Regenerative Medicine Panel and Luncheon
- 2023 Leadership in Advocacy Award Reception
- Recent Parliamentary Health Research Caucus Events: Celebrating Our 2023 Gairdners Luncheon | Aligning First Nations’ Values in Indigenous Mental Health, Substance Use, Trauma and General Wellness Virtual Event
- Research Canada’s Members on the Front Lines
- News from the HRI Portal